Optimizied for you is forever
Here’s some basic best practices to get the most out of your OPOVE, whether you’re treating yourself or others.
1. Always turn on the OPOVE before placing it on the body.
2. If you have a M3 Pro, you can press the speed button to toggle between our signature treatment speed and our lighter speed for sensitive, sore areas.
3. For muscle activation, recovery, and tension relief, simply “float” the OPOVE on muscles that need the most attention - it was designed to do all the work for you. Slowly glide the OPOVE up and down the muscle, gradually applying light to moderate pressure as needed.
4. Breathe and relax and remember to stretch. It feels amazing!
Depending on the desired result, we recommend using your OPOVE for a minimum of 15 seconds and a maximum of 2 minutes per muscle group. A full-body session should not exceed 15 minutes. Treat yourself 2-3 times per day.
30 SECONDS = MUSCLE ACTIVATION
Prior to workouts or physical activity, float your OPOVE for up to 30 seconds to instantly activate and “wake up” your muscles.
15 SECONDS = MUSCLE RE-ACTIVATION
Reactivate muscles during your workout or any activity by using your OPOVE for 10-15 seconds on the muscle group. This will re-energize, relieve muscle spasms and fatigue, and keep muscles active.
2 MINUTES = PAIN RELIEF & RECOVERY
Float your OPOVE for up to 2 minutes for muscle recovery post-workout to decrease soreness, and on any muscles that require immediate pain relief.
When traveling with your M3 Pro, Lithium-ion batteries must be stored in carry-on baggage only. When a carry-on bag is checked at the gate, all Lithium batteries must be removed from the bag and kept with the passenger in the aircraft cabin.
Since G3 and liv devices have a built-in Lithium-ion battery, it must be stored in your carry-on baggage only.
While you are able to travel with your OPOVE device and accessories in your carry-on luggage, it is at the discretion of the TSA officer to allow it through. Please feel free to share our website and social media with them if they are unfamiliar with our device.
Whether you’re an athlete, a physical therapist, or a person who needs relief from tension and pain, OPOVE provides a breakthrough, natural approach to improving your physical health. Percussive massage can help you perform better, recover faster, and relieve tension and pain for whole-body relief.
OPOVE helps with the following:
Accelerates recovery & muscle repair
Increases blood and lymphatic flow
Relieves muscle spasms and stiffness
Breaks up scar tissue
Improves lactic acid clearance
Activates the nervous system and muscles
Muscle fatigue, pain, tightness, soreness, and knots
Natural stress relief
Myofascial release (7x more effective than a foam roller)
Tension is the root cause of most body aches and pains. The breakthrough treatment of OPOVE Percussive Therapy relieves the tension in our soft tissue effectively and efficiently.
The percussive massage overrides the pain signals to the brain, increases heat in the tissue, and releases tension. It does this through a combination of 16 mm amplitude at a scientifically calibrated frequency of 40 percussions per second.
OPOVE uses these two principles of depth and speed to speak to your body in a language it can understand, and provide a deeper and more effective experience than any other consumer device.
OPOVE massage gun devices are engineered and designed to be professional-grade yet effective for daily consumer use.
OPOVE is trusted by:
250+ professional sports teams in North America, Europe, and Asia
Everyday people in 50+ countries
World-renowned trainers, physical therapists, and chiropractors
As the world leader in percussive therapy, our products are more than just massagers - they’re backed by over a decade of research, development, and innovation. Each OPOVE percussive massage gun device delivers a scientifically calibrated combination of 16 mm amplitude at a frequency of 40 percussions per second - the essential pairing required to relieve pain, enhance performance, improve range of motion, and accelerate recovery. Anything else - like vibration massage or percussive massage - not percussive therapy.
Everyday, OPOVE continues to work with the best designers, technologists, and scientists to create the most effective percussive therapy devices available.
Once you try the OPOVE, we promise you’ll feel the difference.
Purchasing & Free Shipping
When your order is ready for shipment, you’ll receive email notifications with tracking and delivery updates. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your order.
Please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com. Once orders are placed, we have a very limited window of time to update your address, but we will do our best to make a request with the courier.
Please note that address changes may delay the delivery of your order by several business days.
We want you to love your OPOVE as much as we do. If there is any reason you are not satisfied with your OPOVE, you have 30 days to return it with a money-back guarantee.
1. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days from the date of purchase. If you are within your first 30 days, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Once we receive your email, a member of our team will provide you with a Return Authorization Form to complete and send back to us. The form MUST be included with your return. Please keep in mind, we do not cover the shipping cost for the returned device. We advise that you hold onto your tracking information as we are not responsible for lost packages by the carrier.
3. Once we receive the return device to our warehouse, it will take approximately 2 business day to process a refund.
4. Once we issue the refund, it can take 5-7 business days for it to reflect in your original method of payment. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We’re happy to help.
We’re so sorry that happened. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org - one of our team members will reach out as soon as possible.